Join us for our next adventure....on Pelorus Island!!
Our day safaris are a great choice for those limited on time! A RAD day trip is the perfect chance to step out of the office and explore what’s underneath for the day!
During our peak season we head out on a day safari to Pelorus and Orpheus Islands almost every week in the effort to showcase the local beauty of the North Queensland Region to both travellers and locals. And on the way home, we stop over at the Frosty Mango for some of the famous ice cream.
|| Tanks & Weights Hire
|| Full Gear Hire
Day Trip inclusions:
- Full day trip departing at 6am and returning about 5pm
- 2 dives or unlimited snorkelling the inner and middle reefs
- All EMC’s (Environmental Management Charges) and Mooring fees
- Learning about the reef eco system
- Iced water, cordial, tea and coffee
- Morning and afternoon tea
- Tropical lunch
- Demonstrations and instructions on Snorkelling techniques
- Experienced, Professional, Fun and Safe crew with a passion for the marine environment
- Experience the inner and middle areas of the Great Barrier Reef
- Introductory Dives $80 single dive or $120 for 2 dives
- Adventure Dives $25 per dive
- Enriched Air Nitrox $60 for two tanks (must be Nitrox certified)
- Speciality Courses
(Please note that all our trips are subject to passenger numbers and weather conditions for your safety)
Click here for FULL Booking Conditions and Cancellation Policy
Do not miss this incredible opportunity! Start your Adventure in some of the best dive sites in the world, continue your dive education in crystal clear viz or just explore the amazing Pelorus Island marine life for fun!